Generally speaking, charcoal briquetting production process is as follows:
Raw materials are fed into crusher to be crushed into sawdust. Then through screw conveyor get the material dried in dryer. Through screw conveyor,sawdust are sent into the charcoal briquette machine to press into wood briquettes. Lastly, the formed charcoal is carbonized in the environmental carbonization furnace. Thus you can get briquette charcoal at last.
The detailed charcoal briquette making process is as follows:
1. Just as referred, there are a wide range of raw materials including agroforestry wastes such as sawdust, crop straw, wood branches, rice hull, bamboo sawdust, peanut shell and sunflower shell, etc.
2. Crusher is suitable for crushing different kinds of straw or wood log with size less than 200mm(diameter). After milled, the output diameter is 3-5mm, which is suitable for further briquetting.
3. For raw materials with high moisture content of above 12%, a drier is necessary to install. Put the wet material into the hopper. The stove (boiler) generates hot air which mixed with wet sawdust and sucked into the pipes by the exhaust blower (fan), the dried sawdust is discharged from the outlet with air lock. Finishing this step, we need make sure that the processed materials diameter must be at 3-5 mm and the raw materials moisture is within 8-12%.
4. Making briquette is a process that biomass is compressed under high pressure and high temperature. We need no binder added, as the lignin in plant can serve as the glue in briquetting process. After binding and compressing in charcoal briquette machine, the biomass is pressed into high density briquette.
5. The last step is carbonization. This process makes the wood briquette into charcoal briquette which is popular. Our carbonization furnace can be equipped with several charring hearth which need no preheating when replacing it. The carbonization hearth is cooled outside the carbonization furnace, thus it greatly improves the carbonization efficiency, saving the devices, labor and costs.
Technical parameter of wood briquette machine:
||50 type wood briquette machine
||80 type wood briquette machine
||New type wood briquette machine